Annual Conference at London
September 10th-12th, 1946
In the year of Victory it was considered appropriate that the Conference should be again staged
in the Capital.
No less than thirty-eight prominent manufacturing firms specialising in street lighting equipment will be
displaying their products.
Provisional papers (as planned in Public Lighting #41):
- Presidential Address by Mr. W. N. C. Clinch, M.I.E.E.
- Would Public Lighting Achieve Any Advantage If Some Form Of Administrative Central Control Were Indicated by Mr E. C. Lennox, M.I.E.E.
- The Organisation And Control Of A Public Lighting Department by Mr. Ronald Parker
- Street Lighting From The Motorist's Point Of View by Mr. Edward Fryer, Secretary of the Automobile Association
- A paper dealing with Gas Street Lighting by Mr. Crawford Sugg
- A technical paper and demonstration by a research officer from the electrical industry.