- Strong, lightweight glass-fibre reinforced polyester canopies.
- Vandal-resistant polycabonate bowls.
- Integral control gear simplifies maintenance.
- Special bracket provides the option of bottom entry or side entry mounting.
- Super high purity aluminium reflectors ensure high reflectivity and light output ratio.
- Available with NEMA socket for photocell control.
MATERIALS & FINISH
Canopy: Lightweight glass-fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) grey.
Bowl: Polycarbonate (vandal resistant).
Reflectors: Super high purity aluminium.
Control Gear: Mounted integrally.
Bowl Clips: Stainless steel.
Control Gear Cover: Anodised aluminium.
RANGE OF OPERATION
240 volts 50 Hz.
Group B roadlighting lantern with grey GRP canopy and fitted with integral control gear. The lantern
housing is designed to accept 70W High Pressure Sodium, 35W Low Pressure Sodium and 125W Mercury Fluorescent
lamps with the appropiate control gear. The lantern has the facility for accepting bottom or side
entry spigots of 76 mm o.d. or 42/48 mm o.d. respectively.
Degree of Protection IP23.
Complies with construction requirements of BS 4533.
To specify state:
Group B roadlighting lantern for use with 35W SOX/125W MBF/70W SON with integral gear. The lantern shall
have the facility for mounting as a post top or on side entry spigots. Philips Type XGS 201/035, HGS 201/125,
SGS 201/070 or similar.